Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What am I Going to Do When...

I have to wait months (or years) to hear about a novel I submitted?

I can't even tell you how anxious I am getting about the whole pitch thing -- even though I do *know* full well the chances of it ever going anywhere are minuscule.

Seriously. I really do. You'd think I'd just tell myself to shut up.

But I can't help the What if? Factor. What if? It's the nebulous, I don't really know -- that makes it so tantalizingly interesting.

Thank goodness things move quickly. I may find out tomorrow if the Development Company's going to run with it.

Either way, it will be over soon. Likely in less time than it would take an Agent to even consider asking me to submit a Full Manuscript.

In other words...I should enjoy the What if? Factor while it lasts...

No comments:

Post a Comment