Monday, March 15, 2010

Ad Astra Schedule

For something different - I got my schedule for Ad Astra, which runs April 9 - 11 in Toronto. I asked them only to put me on panels Saturday and Sunday, because I am not sure when I'll be arriving.

In any event...here's where you'll be able to find me:

Sat 11:00 AM
Ballr. East
Editing Your Own Work: Authors and editors share tips on how to spot the problems that are so easy to miss in your own work, how to add a bit more polish to your writing, and how to prepare your draft so that editing goes as smoothly as possible.

Sun 1:00 PM
Ballr. East
An Editor's Dream: Learn the characteristics that editors appreciate in an author.

Sun 2:00 PM
Salon 243
Business Basics of Writing: Learn about all the business-side and organizational jobs that come with starting up a writing career, and good resources for getting that done.

No comments:

Post a Comment