Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Next Steps

I got the extended pitch submitted on Sunday...yes, it was late Sunday -- why do you ask?

Did I write it on Sunday? Of course I did. Funny how that works. I did do a week of research first though.

Either way, the company had a meeting about it today. Apparently they liked it (Thank goodness). They do want a few tweaks -- but from conversation, there didn't seem to be anything I wouldn't agree with. Changing one character's profession. Adding more back story to another character. Nothing crazy.

They also want a different pilot episode because apparently the concept I sketched was a little too much like another show -- fine as an episode, but not as a pilot. They picked one of my other episode ideas and said run with that instead.

No problem! I can do that.

I am supposed to get "written notes" in the next day or so -- and will turn around the next version this weekend.

Have I said how much fun this is? Seriously -- I love that people like my concepts enough to give feedback and want to see it gel together. It makes me kind of giddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment