Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Three Days

...left here in Hawaii.

Hard to believe how fast time flies. At the end of that time, I will have finished Summer of Flight (the novel), and hopefully Summer of Flight (the script) -- which is almost done.

I will also have ripped apart the beginning of Shadows of Autumn a couple of times, but I am slowly progressing on that front.

And of course, I will have finished the extended pitch for the Secret Project. I figure that fairly accounts for the reason Book 2 isn't farther along.

Above all, I will have completely relaxed for the first time in...oh, forever I think. I have never felt as lighthearted and hopeful in my entire life.

Five weeks in paradise will do that.

I look forward to carrying that feeling with me through the last month of my writing sabbatical.

No comments:

Post a Comment