Sunday, January 10, 2010

Blog Title

Considering my three month journey is officially over, it seems appropriate to change my blog title. After all, I've decided to keep this blog up.

Yes, I will admit it -- I haven't found this exercise nearly as bad as I expected.

In truth, it's been kind of fun and I've learned a lot doing it. OK, mostly I've learned that keeping this blog is more for me than anything. It's a way to capture my thoughts, so that one day I can look back and see the whole journey. If other people come along for the ride...well, I don't mind a bit.

So, back to blog titles. I figure in keeping with the theme of being illustrative, I'll dub it The Year of Discovery.

This, of course, means I will likely be changing the name of the blog every year. I figure that's okay.

Change is good after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment