Tuesday, January 25, 2011

New Job

I did say that the Year of Reinvention has started with a bang. The bang being a completely new job.

I love consulting, but when the opportunity for a role in our communications group came up -- I couldn't say no. This position will give me the chance to take all the stuff I like about consulting and apply them in an area where I can do good for the entire firm, working to ensure communications and marketing are responsive to client needs. At the same time I hope to have a more balanced life.

My role will be Manager - Client Communications and Marketing.

It should be a lot of fun -- a new challenge, and one that leverages my existing experience and my interest in writing. I think this could be a very good opportunity for me.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment