Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Year of Reinvention

So, with the dawning of a new year, comes a new motivation for all my life's choices.

2010 was the Year of Discovery...and I did. If you count raising $2500 in 10 days for Right to Play, rappelling down Toronto City Hall, snorkeling with Stingrays, submitting my first novel, and zip-lining for the first time. Sure, there was more -- but those were my favourite highlights.

If you've been noticing my dreadful absence here, you might understand my name for 2011.

2011: The Year of Reinvention.

For me, reinvention is about rethinking the way I think about life. It's about trying to maximize all the parts of my life I love, while reinventing the parts I am not so fond of. I want to find a balance that allows me to have time to do all I want to do, without having to be a ping-pong ball that goes from one extreme to another.

Reinvention. It's a good word. A great word. A timely word.

Reinvention. It starts now.

No comments:

Post a Comment