Thursday, February 18, 2010

Development Update

I finished my three new television show concept sketches right in the nick of time.

What amazed me was that I had initial comments the very next day (the first time around it was months before I heard). Comments were quite positive. Mind you, they're apparently having a meeting next week to discuss this in more detail -- so I am sure the hard comments are still to come.

It's interesting -- because I'm treating this like a fun, kind of awesome project. And yet, the experience (even more than the first) is following the traditional early development path, which I learned when I went to the Austin Film Festival last year.

And that makes me smile. I love that I am getting the chance to see the process from the inside -- getting a chance to be a part of it. It makes it more real, more doable.

I'll let you know what happens next.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear! We did briefly discuss co-conspiriting on a script adaptation for GR, didn't we? :)

    ReplyDelete