Friday, October 16, 2009

A Successful Day

Today, I had the best writing day of my time-off so far -- writing 20 pages of the movie script.

Even better, I am quite happy with how it is coming out. I've had to change a few things -- because a movie is different than a book -- but so far the story is coming along quite well. Thank goodness for that.

Tomorrow, I am going to see the premiere of my brother's movie "Kissed by Lightning" - I believe it is his first film with official "Producer" credit. I can't wait. Tonight - it's the premiere of Where the Wild Things Are ... mostly because it looks lovely.

UPDATE:

Where the Wild Things Are was as lovely as I'd hoped. It was visually spectacular - and a brilliantly written movie. It was understated, yet right on the mark. And the boy playing Max was spot on.

No comments:

Post a Comment