Friday, June 4, 2010

Chance to Rappel Down Toronto's City Hall - But there's a catch‏

Yes -- a post not about writing. crazy, huh? No, what's crazy is why I am posting.

Some of you likely know that I participated in City Chase last year with my friend ksumnersmith . Well, this year -- we are doing it again. But this City Chase is going to be like no other. Because this year, teams are getting a chance to make a 28-storey rappel off Toronto City Hall (talk about the chance of a lifetime)...except there's a catch.

To do the rappel, we have to raise $2,500 for charity organization Right to Play -- before Tuesday, June 15th at 12 PM.

Impossible? Yes, maybe (probably) -- but that's not going to stop us from trying!!

I hope you'll consider taking a look at my profile page or our team page (Writers With Day Jobs), and making a donation.

Team Fundraising Page

My Fundraising Page

Every little bit helps. Currently, we are 17% of the way to our goal (not bad for one day of fundraising). If you can't contribute yourself, I hope you'll consider mentioning this to anyone you think might be interested.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment